Thursday, February 10, 2011

Something wrong with me!

Since day 6 of Chinese New Year, my mood turn to very down. Evert little of second still thinking, thinking n thinking. Its like tearing up my heart!!!...

Doest it related to Aunty VIsit? I have no idea.

Or-->With or without XXX, my feeling still the same. Sometimes wondering, why shouldnt I let go???!!

Or--> It's time i say good bye to Msia and fly back to Japan (enjoy my travel here and there with a group of frens :)....

Or--> Related to relatives matter? Please take care ur health. Soemtimes, we wouldnt know, the things would not happen to our loves one. :(

Sing Mei, be strong enuf to overcome all these. These are just a part of ur life! Keep move on and be what u are. Do not let some simple matter disturb ur mind. Ur path that u are going. SET me FREE!

It's time back to work. BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment