Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm Here!!!

Finally, I'm here in Japan. It's been long time I did not blog...luckily, my fren triggered me.

Japan is a great country with good management systems, I guess. The most greatest thing I'm impressed with is the public transport. Is very convenient and well-maintained. ON time as well!!!!

The peoples here are friendly ( I mean the cashiers, salesperson and etc)...but even in working as well. They are helpful. There are willing to share knowledge.

The delicacies here are erm....is more healthy compare to Malaysia of course. But, I still prefer Msia foods: chicken rice, laksa, asam laksa, hee mee, nasi lemak, roti canai, tosai, yong tau foo, and...is infinity!!!..

Talking about work, working here is much better. But sometimes, it is tuff as well. Once been question by boss, about current process control, specification wise, mechanism drawn by rskl members...hv to really understand and able to explain if any question rised.

Next Sat, will be my 5 "monthserary" in Japan. Gosh, time really flies. I have been travel to many places including:
FujiQ (kawaguchiko) in March, Kyoto in April, Kyushu in May (Golden Week), Shibazakura (in May as well), Yamagata and Sendai (June), and Kamakura&Enoshima ( July)l and finally wait for August summer holiday!!!! (^^,)

9.57pm (3-Aug-2010)~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment