Friday, January 23, 2009

"Red Angpau" and Red Boom

23/1 11.39pm....What a peaceful first 1/2 of the working day environment. Everyone in good mood... No serious highlight in dept meeting, no "pandangan maut"...everything smooth. Completed my last report for the Year of Mouse...enjoyed my lunch with lunch geng as well.....

Things not going well at 3pm...dah da......received red angpau from DENSO-san....requesting as usual lot history...mood totally went down at that time...tot of settle up and new MM members will follow up...mana tau...ppls pun ade date....so no matter how, I have to finish by myself.... very muntah darah when SR job competency is very bXX....sigh......boh pien....at least he has helped me.

blabla till 9.30pm..finally completed and send to JPN.

Received Red Boom from my x-unimate tonight....unexpected that she will married first.
Ad ROM last year in Sept. Congratulation!!!!!!!!

Thats my Friday 9....huhu..
*the end*

No comments:

Post a Comment