Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thats how I spent my last Saturday!

7.33pm...
Yesterday afternoon, after fetching my niece n nephew to Music class, I went to buy simple radio at HSL located in BT...selected the nearest is my choice. Quite happy to get reasonable price within by budget below RM 150. No bass, but there is CD n cassette player. Both are not important, FM is the most important for me...

It started raining when i got into car after settle the payment. SMS received from Ye (my coll) asking for yumcha. She came to fetch me, rain started to fall heavily....wah....45 angle one ler.....we decided JUSCO is the best place to get parking during raining day...=).

OLD Town is our best choice in JUSCO since its only tea time...After tea, we shop around n get into Nicchi outlet....wah...so many new arrivals compare to last year December 2008 (2nd week).....We managed to get a shirt which the pattern is the same, just the color is different...Ye bought the brown n i get myself a yellow color+ a spaghetti ....can wear for working n outing as well....good ne...!!!!

Next is PADINI, we tried a lots of clothes there, n i bought another shirt (can be casual or office wear too)....thumbs UP!!!...spend RM 100 for 3 pcs. Consider OK???

We went to WAREHOUSE too...I tried out one dinner wear....wah..that price can kill ppl...169!! not worth it as the clothes type it not that good at all...

We shopped almost 3 hrs!! We heading back at 8pm... That is my 3rd CNY shopping...
(1) Sunway (2nd week of December 2008)
(2) Midvalley (new year)
(3) AEON Jusco BT

Enough?? Haven't get my self a new working bag n a pair of shoes....erm...i think I don't need both....save sum MOney for future as economy is getting worst n worst...no more shopping THIS YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment